While Kate, Madelyn and Lin have shopped for part of their prom outfits, Nilou has assembled hers head to toe. And it’s gorgeous.
Shopping for prom may not be as easy as shopping for your 8-year-old sister. In fact, it’s kind of like trying to get your dad a gift; if you’re like me, that’s a pretty grand task!
There are so many dresses at Yorkdale but once you’ve found “the one”, then the fun begins, ACCESSORIES!! If I can impart some wisdom: Don’t go too overboard. There are many pretty little things, but not everything will necessarily “go” with your dress.
I’d like to call my look FUN WITH FEATHERS. I’ve paired this Bebe dress with pastel accessories, to add colour but still keep things sophisticated.
1. Isis Sequin Feather Dress in tan from Bebe $198
2. Mackall Peep Toe Pump in light pink from Aldo $100
3. Metal Knot Ring from BCBG $18.00
4. Spike Bangle from BCBG $35.00
5. 12 Pack Earrings from H&M $6.95
6. Landaverde Clutch from
7. Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray from Sephora $29.00
8. Moonshadow Baked Eyeshadow Collection from Sephora $30.00
9. Sephora Collection False Eyelashes from Sephora $8.00
10. Bumble and Bumble Spray De Mode from Sephora $15.00
I ’m ready for you prom!
Powered by Facebook Comments